- A trend that has been emerging for some time now is the contrast between inventory & demand in the Premium & Luxury Markets vs. the Starter & Trade-Up Home Markets and what that’s, in turn, doing to prices!
- Inventory continues to rise in the luxury & premium home markets which is causing prices to cool.
- Demand continues to rise with low inventory in the starter & trade-up home markets, causing prices to rise!
The following two tabs change content below.
Hilary Blaha is a real estate professional with Pinnacle Estate Properties, Inc and serves the Acton, Agua Dulce and the Santa Clarita area, including; Newhall, Saugus, Canyon Country, Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Westridge, Castaic, Val Verde.
Latest posts by Hilary Blaha (see all)
- 20 Tips for Preparing Your House for Sale This Fall [INFOGRAPHIC] - October 19, 2018
- Is the Increase in Inventory a Bullish or Bearish Sign for Real Estate? - October 18, 2018
- 5 Tips for Starting Your Home Search - October 17, 2018