- According to a study by GOBankingRates, it is cheaper to buy a home than rent in 38 states across the country.
- In six states the difference between buying & renting would account for less than a $50 monthly difference, leaving the choice up to the individual family.
- Nationwide, it is now 26.3% cheaper to buy.
The following two tabs change content below.
Hilary Blaha is a real estate professional with Pinnacle Estate Properties, Inc and serves the Acton, Agua Dulce and the Santa Clarita area, including; Newhall, Saugus, Canyon Country, Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Westridge, Castaic, Val Verde.
Latest posts by Hilary Blaha (see all)
- The Tale of Two Markets [INFOGRAPHIC] - December 7, 2018
- 2008 vs. Now: Are Owners Using Their Homes as ATMs Again? - December 6, 2018
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed in 2019? - December 5, 2018