- Don’t forget to set your clocks forward this Sunday, March 11th at 2:00 AM EST in observance of Daylight Saving Time.
- Unless of course, you are a resident of Arizona or Hawaii!
- Every hour in the United States: 614 homes are sold, 81 homes regain equity (meaning they are no longer underwater on their mortgage), and the median home price rises $1.51!
The following two tabs change content below.
Hilary Blaha is a real estate professional with Pinnacle Estate Properties, Inc and serves the Acton, Agua Dulce and the Santa Clarita area, including; Newhall, Saugus, Canyon Country, Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Westridge, Castaic, Val Verde.
Latest posts by Hilary Blaha (see all)
- The Tale of Two Markets [INFOGRAPHIC] - December 7, 2018
- 2008 vs. Now: Are Owners Using Their Homes as ATMs Again? - December 6, 2018
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed in 2019? - December 5, 2018