Depression glass makes a come back as a must have in 2018! Add a splash of color to your table setting or create a beautiful display.
Three interesting facts you may not know about depression glass:
1. Production of depression glass was actually started before the Great Depression.
2. The glass was often given as a gift with purchase.
3. Yellow was the most popular color.
Some reproductions can be found at Target by Hearth & Hand with Magnolia.
Looking out for trends, real estate news and your best interest is what I do!
Contact me today for all your real estate needs.
Photo Credit: Elsie Larson
Latest posts by Hilary Blaha (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why Millennials Buy a Home [INFOGRAPHIC] - April 19, 2019
- Buyer Demand Surging as Spring Market Begins - April 18, 2019
- Are Low Interest Rates Here to Stay? - April 17, 2019